PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Freshman Temptation - Day 04

admin
23 Ağustos 2024, 13:28
http://kizsalsorunlar.net/paylasim/sex_gif_2/59/babes_N9BAAmDt00qDhazNgzdmZA.gif

2 Days Earlier
Kara woke up in the morning with her hand still wrapped around the obscenely large dildo that Bri had given her the night before. Her memories from the previous night came flooding back to her. She remembered with a shudder... she had been on her knees at the sorority watching as Nick reduced Emily, the leader of her sorority, to a desperate whore for his black cock. She remembered Nick making her beg for his black cock before watching him take Chloe, another girl from the sorority, back to her room and fucking her instead. Kara almost couldn't believe it. She was willing and eager to cheat on her boyfriend last night. It's almost as if Nick had fucked another girl to taunt her and make her want his BBC even more. Overcome with desire she had returned to her room and remembered fucking herself with Bri's big black dildo all night imagining taking Nick's god cock. She had used the BBC dildo to bring herself to orgasm multiple times before passing out with it still in her petite hands.
Kara felt a pang of guilt as she thought about her loving boyfriend Matthew and what he would say if he saw her like this, covered in her own cum with a BBC dildo in her hand. The dildo had made her cum much harder than her boyfriend had ever been able to, but she loved him and he probably just needed more practice in the bedroom...but something at the back of her mind also told her she shouldn't feel guilty. Hadn't her sorority president said that they had a proud legacy of serving superior black men for the BNWO... and didn't her hot professor for BNWO 101 say something similar? As these thoughts crossed her mind Kara remembered that she had another class of BNWO 101 later that afternoon. Hopefully the professor there would clear up some of the conflicted feelings about her undeniable attraction to black men she was feeling.
Matthew started his day relieved that Nick had spent the night elsewhere so that he had the dorm to himself. Though, admittedly Matthew loved to look at the parade of insanely hot girls that came and went when Nick was around and imagine what it must be like to be Nick. How could he not be envious? Nick was huge and muscular and had an enormous cock that every girl he met seemed to want to fuck until they couldn't take it any longer. Matthew knew deep down that he was inferior to his adonis roommate but was happy that at least he had his beautiful girlfriend Kara. All of the girls at BU were complete knockouts, but even among them Kara was in a league of her own. Matthew really was lucky and took pride that even if Nick could get any girl he wanted, Kara wasn't one of them. He showered and got ready to meet his girlfriend for breakfast before they started their classes for the day.
Meeting up at breakfast Matthew beamed as he saw his sexy girlfriend. Kara really was on another level. Her petite frame with perfect DDs and bubble butt were enough to turn heads everywhere she went. As Matthew admired Kara, his mind immediately replayed the video that he had masturbated to the previous night of her sexy sorority president submitting to Nick's BBC and of Kara begging Nick to fuck her. He felt a pang of mixed jealousy and horniness shoot through his body. Matthew wanted to bring it up but doing so would require that he admit to his girlfriend that he bought Emily's OnlyFans and had been having fantasies about the leader of her sorority so he kept his mouth shut. During breakfast Kara gave no hint that anything different had happened and chatted excitedly to Matthew about how great the sorority was and how much she was looking forward to bonding more with her sisters.
Matthew was starting to get irritated knowing that his girlfriend wasn't being honest with him. When he asked Kara about how the night went at QoS sorority she didn't mention the violent fucking that Emily received or her begging Nick to fuck her with his big black cock. She just said that the girls were all really great and there was a lot that she had to learn from them. Matthew was concerned that she wasn't being honest but didn't know how to bring it up.
"Are you sure that's all that happened?" He asked her.
Kara blushed a moment before collecting herself. "Yes. Do you not trust me or something?"
"It just feels like there's something you're not telling me." Matthew replied with an accusatory bite.
"Whatever Matthew. I'm just trying to be excited about enjoying a great community I've found at this school and you can't just be happy for me?"
Kara continued, "Ever since we started school here you've been so difficult. You just hide in your room and complain about your roommate keeping you up all the time with all the girls that he is fucking but you can't even fuck me when I come over? Honestly, Matthew, you need to grow up."
"Well you're going to turn into a whore like all the other girls at this school!" Matthew replied angrily.
"Really Şişli travesti (https://www.sislitravesti.info/) Matthew? A whore? I can't believe you would accuse me like that after I've been nothing but loyal to you. The other girls at this school make their own choices and in case you haven't been paying attention maybe there is a reason that guys like Nick get a lot of attention. A very BIG reason in fact."
Kara got up and abruptly left breakfast leaving Matthew alone. She felt conflicted. On one hand she had kept a few things from Matthew. She wasn't honest about what had happened at the sorority. She also had never mentioned she had made herself orgasm to watching videos of her sexy roommate Bri getting fucked by BBC or by using a BBC dildo and imagining it was Nick breaking her tight pussy open. There had certainly been a lot of things kept from her oblivious boyfriend regarding her desire for black cock,but Matthew seemed to care more about his own insecurities than being a good boyfriend and it made her feel annoyed. None of the black guys seemed to have the same pathetic insecurities that her boyfriend had. They just exuded pure confidence and sexual energy. Without fully realizing it, Kara was already starting to subconsciously understand the urge to give herself to the BNWO.
After the fight with Kara at breakfast Matthew went back to his dorm sullenly. He opened the door to see Nick sitting in the living room eating breakfast of his own. Nick's shirt was off and Matthew couldn't help marvel at his physique. Matthew didn't even realize he was staring, gawking at the sexual energy his roommate exuded. Nick was enormous -- tall, muscular, handsome, and had an impossible to miss bulge around the front of his shorts that could only be the titanic cock he so often used to give girls the best sex of their life. They made eye contact and Nick grinned at Matthew, noticing his stares.
"I saw that little girlfriend of yours last night" Nick mentioned to Matthew nonchalantly. "Has she mentioned anything about recruitment at the QoS sorority to you?"
Matthew shook his head no. He tried to take his eyes off of Nick's muscular body and enormous bulge but couldn't seem to pull his eyes away. He was transfixed by the perfect black stud in front of him. Even as Matthew wanted to think that he could compete with a guy like Nick, just being in his presence was enough to make Matthew feel small, submissive, and docile. It was clear to Matthew that Nick was his superior in every way and that it would natural to submit to his adonis roommate.
Nick noticed the very obvious effect he had on Matthew but continued to talk casually, "I was informed by Emily that there have been some new subscribers to her OnlyFans... including a certain someone in this very room -- Do you know anything about that Matthew?"
The mention of Emily's OnlyFans made Matthew snap back into focus and embarrassingly he blurted out "Please don't tell Kara about it!"
Matthew noticed that despite his request his little cock was rock hard. It's almost as if his body screamed out to bow down and worship Nick and offer up his girlfriend as the rightful prize for this superior man. One look at Nick was enough to know that he could give up his girlfriend to him and she would happily accept getting fucked by the god of a man in front of him.
"Are you sure that's what you want?" Nick asked smugly. "If I didn't know any better I'd say you not only want Kara to know, but want me to give her the same treatment I gave sexy little Emily."
Matthew's entire body was shaking and his little cock throbbing with lust at Nick's suggestion. An image flashed through his mind of his petite girlfriend getting resized by Nick's god cock... he imagined what her moans of pleasure woukd sound like getting fucked by his BBC god of a roommate. Just as he was about to give in to his instincts and offer up Kara to Nick, Matthew managed one final request, "Please don't fuck my girlfriend!" He blurted out.
Nick paused and was a little amused and genuinely a little bit impressed at Matthew's willpower. Normally white boys in this situation would be begging Nick to fuck their girlfriends better than they could and sometimes even offer their own bodies to the BBC god. Nick didn't think it would be long before Matthew broke.
Nick strode confidently over to Matthew, his huge muscular body seemed to the fill the room and make Matthew feel increasingly small and weak. Matthew stood cowering under the masculine presence of his big dick athlete roommate.
"And why would that happen?" Nick asked. "Why would your sexy girlfriend fuck me if she's with you?"
"Because you're... well..."
"I'm what?"
"Because you're better than me in every way! You're stronger, dominant, confident, and you have a cock multiple times my size! You are a god and I am an ant in comparison." Matthew cried out.
"Wouldn't it be natural that sweet little Kara submits herself to me? It seems like you want to defy your Şişli travestileri (https://www.sislitravesti.info/) natural instincts." said Nick, a confident smile on his face. Nick knew the power he had over the white race. He knew he was physically superior and capable of doing things sexually beyond what most humans were capable, and that the desire that many felt to submit themselves to him as playthings was just deep human nature.
"Yes! Yes you're right, it would be natural! I can't help but look at Kara and imagine how perfect it would look for her to worship your glorious BBC... but I love her so much. I don't want to lose her." Matthew groveled.
At this point he was on his hands and knees practically begging at Nick's feet. Admitting his own inferiority to Nick, and acknowledging that it would be natural for his beautiful girlfriend to submit to his BBC was making Matthew deliriously horny. He was almost at his mind's breaking point, caught between asking Nick to have mercy on him and also asking Nick to completely dominate him and his knockout girlfriend.
Nick continued, "I don't think it's your place to ask me to restrain myself and not fuck your girlfriend little boy." He scolded Matthew. "Kara is a woman, a very sexy woman, and she's started to realize that what you can offer her isn't enough. Even if I did promise not to fuck her, and I'm not making any promises to you, I guarantee her curiosity for black cock will get the better of her in no time."
It seemed like NIck was about to continue speaking when they were interrupted by a knock on the door followed by a girl with short black hair, glasses, and perfectly formed enormous tits. Behind her was a white boy. He was a bit taller than Matthew and pretty decent looking, but of course, compared to Nick he looked weak and pathetic. She stared at Nick hungrily before noticing that Matthew was in the room as well. She looked down at the groveling Matthew in amusement.
"Oh, am I interrupting something?" She asked. She turned towards Nick. "After last night you changed the lives of me and my boyfriend and, well, I know it's greedy but I wanted to see if you were around... I want more of you so bad Nick"
It clicked for Matthew that the busty girl standing in the doorway, the girl he was looking at was Chloe, the same girl from the video that Nick had picked up and carried out of the sorority to go fuck in front of her boyfriend the night before. Last night she had been dressed modestly so Matthew didn't immediately recognize her at first. Her short hair and glasses were the same but instead of her big sweater and jeans she was wearing booty shorts and a low cut top that accentuated her figure and curves that were to die for. In one night she had been transformed from a shy and modest girl into a total devoted BBC slut, and it looked like her boyfriend accepted his role as a cuckold.
"Get on your knees and come here" Nick ordered her. "Matthew, you get out of the way."
Matthew moved away as Nick commanded him. Chloe seductively dropped down to her knees and then began to sensually crawl towards Nick. Matthew's eyes almost popped out of his head. Her lithe body swayed from side to side as she crawled towards the black adonis on the other side of the room. Her perfect heart shaped ass moved back and forth and her huge breasts swung like pendulums. She arrived at Nick's feet and got back on her knees, gazing expectantly up at her master, awaiting his next order.
Nick gazed appreciatively down at his little pet, her huge breasts heaved and practically begged to be wrapped around his huge cock.
"Pull it out" Nick ordered.
Chloe knelt before Nick and pulled down his shorts. The straining bulge beneath his boxers became even more clear. As she pulled his boxers down suddenly his enormous cock popped out from their confines and everyone in the room audibly gasped. Matthew gazed at the enormous cock he had already heard bring so many girls to screaming orgasms from his roommates bedroom. It must have been close to a foot long and thick as a pole. It looked as large as Chloe's head and swung heavy and tantalizing in front of her.
"Now tell your pathetic boyfriend to come stand next to me and pull his pants down" Nick ordered Chloed.
"Ryan, you heard him. Do what he wants," Chloe said to her boyfriend without even taking her eyes off of Nick's cock in front of her. She couldn't look away, she wanted it more than anything.
Ryan stood next to Nick and the contrast was embarrassing. Nick really did look like a god. Ryan stood next to him, pale and weak and pulled down his pants. He revealed a tiny cock locked up inside of a cage. When Nick saw Ryan's little cock all locked up he couldn't help but laugh.
"Well that's new" Nick commented on the cage that was now keeping Ryan's tiny white boy cock locked.
"Yes master," Ryan said. "After last night I realized that I don't deserve to go touch Chloe anymore. We immediately went to the school store and picked up a whiteboy Travesti şişli (https://www.sislitravesti.info/) kit and locked up my little cock so it never gets used again. I live to serve you and to serve the BNWO, master."
Matthew could hardly believe what he was witnessing. On the floor in front of Nick was the impressively busty and complete sex bomb Chloe, while her boyfriend stood next to Nick and called him master and said that he fucked Chloe so good that they both changed their lives completely to serve him.
Matthew wondered if this was eventually going to be his fate with Kara. His rock hard little cock betrayed that he probably even wanted this for himself. Nick exuded such raw physical power that Matthew knew it was his place to serve this god. He knew instinctively that the white race could never compete with this kind of power and that it was only a matter of time before he was reduced to a pathetic little slave for black cock, but like many foolish white boys he continued to try and resist his natural urges.
His thoughts and the scene were interrupted by another knock at the door. This time iit was the busty redhead RA that Nick had fucked on move-in day.
"Room for one more?" She asked, seeing Chloe kneeling before Nick with his huge cock out and knowing that soon she was about to be on the receiving end of that glorious fuck stick.
"Looks like I have some business to attend to!" Nick said with a grin. "Both of you go to my room and wait on your knees like good little sluts" he ordered the two girls.
The two girls happily made their way into Nick's room.
Matthew and Ryan were left standing dumbfounded and unsure of what to do.
Nick addressed Ryan first. "Ok you little cuck. Last night you were lucky enough to experience first hand your busty girlfriend break under my black cock, but today you'll keep my roommate here company while I fuck your girlfriend stupid" Nick said. "Maybe if you wait nice and patiently I'll let you clean her up afterwards."
Then he addressed Matthew. "And you be a good boy and keep Ryan company. Maybe even stroke your cock and think about how good it would feel to let Kara try some of this"
With that Nick left Matthew and Ryan alone as he went to his room and shut the door behind him. It wasn't long before some now very familiar sounds were heard emanating from Nick's room.
"God it's SO BIG! So much bigger and better than my boyfriend... I'll do anything for your big black cock..."
Sounds of the busty redheaded vixen and Chloe's mouths sucking and gagging on Nick's BBC followed shortly after.
Matthew couldn't help it. The thought alone of the two physically perfect beauties fucking and sucking Nick's massive block cock was sending him over the edge. As the sounds of sucking gave way to screams and cries of pleasure and banging of the bed against the wall repeatedly, Matthew imagined the redheaded vixen stretched out over Nick's huge cock as it repeatedly fucked her within inches of her life and imagined Chloe forgetting all about her boyfriend as Nick pummeled her over and over, her big tits swinging wildly with each animalistic thrust, the brute strength of Nick almost causing her to pass out from the pleasure. Matthew pulled out his tiny cock and began to stroke to the sounds of his superior roommate dominating a girl that would never give a guy like Matthew the time of day. Matthew didn't care that another white boy was in the room with him, he was so overcome with lust that he couldn't think straight, he just stroked to his roommate and his busty conquests.
More sounds could be heard through the wall as Nick had his way with the two unbelievably sexy girls.
"Break me open... make me your whore... fuck me like Ryan never could!"
"Get on your hands and knees slut"
"Fuck... it's so... BIG.... jesus Nick... YES! YES IT FEELS SO GOOD"
The room began to shake as Nick pounded hard into who, judging by the words, must have been Chloe. She was clearly taking a brutal pounding and loving every moment of it. Every thought of her loving boyfriend was being erased and replaced with a lust for Nick's incredible BBC.
"I can't believe I waited this long to try BBC! Oooohhhh fuckkk... I'm never even touching a white boy cock again, especially not my... OH... pathetic...FUCK...boyfriend!!"
The words eventually trailed off into incoherent screams of pleasure that continued for an impressively long time.
While Matthew stroked his pathetic cock to the sounds of Nick's prodigious fucking in his room, Kara wanted to blow off some steam and decided to head to the gym. As she entered her dorm room, Bri was at her desk doing some school work. It was surprising that even though Bri looked like a playboy model and spent most of her time getting fucked by BBC she still found plenty of time to keep up with her classes. Kara changed into her gym clothes in a huff
Bri noticed that Kara seemed upset and asked what the matter was.
"It's just my boyfriend is really getting on my nerves. I didn't realize it in high school but... well I don't know what it is exactly but he seems so pathetic, not to sound too harsh... and to make it worse I don't think he's ever been able to make me cum!"