PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : The One-Way Voyage (Day 82)

admin
13 Ağustos 2024, 18:40
http://kizsalsorunlar.net/paylasim/sex_gif_2/21/amateur_563Ch7u8406GHz1SGBjkJA.gif

DAY EIGHTY-TWO</p>

Punishment</p>
Master took me to breakfast. I sat by his feet and snuggled against his leg, but he did not acknowledge my presence, nor feed me from his plate. I had to wait until his meal was finished before I got mine.
Afterward, we went to Master's study. Master relaxed on the couch and kicked off his sandals. Once again, he ordered me to lie on my back, crosswise, at his feet, then planted his bare feet on me, as if I were a throw rug. He drew out his phone and summoned Suresh.
Suresh arrived, took in the scene, and said, "Now that's how you handle a slave."
Master grunted noncommittally as Suresh moved toward the chair facing Master. He was about to sit when Master waved his hand and told him to stand at attention. From my vantage point, it was hard to read the look on his face.
"Remove your sarong."
Suresh unwrapped his sarong--this one was blue with yellow flowers--and cast it aside.
"Stand at attention."
Suresh complied, asking, "Is there a problem, Master?"
From my vantage point, I was now looking up at his junk. "I hear you've been fucking my slave," said Master.
"The slave told you that? Did it tell you how it tried to run away? It was aboard Mariposa when I caught up to it."
"I heard all about it."
Suresh glared down at me. He had only one weapon remaining to use against me, and he used it. "That slave sucked my dick also. Several times. It can suck dick quite well now."
Master looked down at me. "Is that so?" He stood, went to his desk, and retrieved a device of gleaming steel. It was a cock cage, but not like the one Master had previously used on me. He ordered Suresh to lie on the floor next to me, hands behind Anadolu yakası travesti (https://www.anadoluyakasitravesti.xyz/) his head. Master knelt beside him and forced Suresh's dick into the gadget. This one had a wide metal button with a catheter in the middle. The catheter went inside Suresh's penis, then Master locked the button to a thick metal ring that went around his cock and balls, squashing Suresh's dick so far inside his body you couldn't even tell he had one. Master next ordered Suresh to stand and bend over the arm of Master's couch, so that his head and chest were on the couch cushion and his feet on the floor, his ass sticking out over the side.
Master stripped naked and I thought he was going to fuck Suresh. But Master had a different plan. He retrieved a bottle of lube and ordered me onto my feet and facing Suresh's ass. Master stood behind me and reached around. Both hands slathered lube on my dick until it was good and hard and wet. The dragon pointed toward Suresh's asshole like a predator straining to reach its prey.
"Fuck him," Master ordered.
This felt wrong to me. I was used to getting fucked, not fucking someone else. Master applied a generous glob of lube to Suresh's asshole for me and nudged me forward.
I slid inside easily, though Suresh groaned a little. Master grabbed my hips with both hands and forced me to move in and out of Suresh, first slowly, then very rapidly. Suresh cried out.
Master shoved me deep into Suresh. "Hold it right there," Master told me.
I held still as directed, up to my balls in Suresh's butt, wondering what I was supposed to do next. Then I felt the cold chill of Master's fingers applying lube to my own ass. Was he really going to--?
Yes, he was. The familiar Anadolu yakası travestileri (https://www.anadoluyakasitravesti.xyz/) sensation of Master inside me came as a comfort. He moved in and out, using his cock as skillfully as ever. I gasped as he hit the right spot. He put his hands on my hips again, guiding my movements inside Suresh even as he moved within me.
The combination of Master stimulating me from behind together with the sensation of my cock inside Suresh was overwhelming. I felt faint. I might have collapsed onto Suresh's back, but Master kept an arm around me and held me upright.
I was not fucking Suresh; Master was fucking Suresh through me. I was no more than the instrument of Master's fucking, though for the next few moments, I was one happy instrument.
When Master came inside me, with a groan and a final thrust, his dick pushed my pleasure spot, which drove me deep into Suresh. I yelped with surprise as I came too. Pleasure lit up inside me and exploded like a firecracker. I squirted into Suresh as my asshole tightened around Master's dick. It was like nothing I'd ever felt before. It was the best orgasm I'd ever had, nothing less than amazing.
Master released me and I collapsed gasping and trembling atop Suresh. Master withdrew from me. I felt empty for a moment, until Master shoved the inevitable butt plug into me. It felt good.
I drew myself weakly to my feet and pulled out of Suresh. Master made me lie on the floor again, then ordered Suresh to stand at attention.
The new cage made Suresh's junk look ridiculous. The shiny metal button completely hid his dick, but his balls stuck out prominently from the gap between the button and the ring. Master couldn't resist fingering that Travesti abadolu yakası (https://www.anadoluyakasitravesti.xyz/) protruding scrotum. Suresh twitched uncomfortably.
Master dressed and ordered Suresh to do the same. Once Suresh had wrapped himself into his sarong, his predicament was no longer visible. "You may go," Master told him.
"Please Master," said Suresh, in a voice drained of his usual smugness. "How long do I have to wear this?"
"That's up to you. I want you to prepare a handwritten letter to me, explaining what you did and why, apologizing, and giving me your solemn promise that you will never fuck my slave or disobey me ever again. Send it to me when you finish, and if you sound sufficiently contrite, I'll give you the key."
Suresh nodded. "With your leave, I'll begin writing at once. When may I give you the letter?"
Master chuckled. "Mail it to my office in San Francisco. I'll look it over after I return, and if it's satisfactory, I'll mail you the key."
"San Francisco?" Suresh's voice nearly broke. "But you won't reach San Francisco for weeks."
"So much the better. You'll have plenty of time to reflect on your actions. I look forward to reading what you learned from this experience. Now go. I want some time alone with the slave."
Suresh nodded and left. I watched with growing dismay as Master retrieved another cock cage from his desk, just like the one he had used on Suresh. He ordered me to spread my legs apart, knelt between them, and went to work. He slid the catheter into my dick, tightened the ring around my junk, shoved my dick into me, and locked the pieces together. "You will also write me a letter. You will explain what you did and why it was wrong. You will swear to me that you will never disobey me again. A slave's worth nothing to me if he fucks my employees and runs away the minute I turn my back."
I sighed. "Yes, Master. Where shall I write this letter?"
"You'll write it aboard Mariposa, on our way home. We leave in a couple of weeks."
Two weeks without sex? My heart sank. How would I cope?

* * *</p>